Raymond Ibrahim was recently interviewed on Secure Freedom Radio with Frank Gaffney, president of the Center for Security Policy. Split into four 10-minute segments, the 40-minute interview follows: PART 1: How ISIS plays into the bigger picture of global jihad America’s willful blindness to the fact that to defeat an enemy, one must know [...]
Archive | Other Matters RSS feed for this section
Writings on topics not directly related to Islam or the Middle East.
FrontPage Magazine While many have rightfully criticized U.S. President Obama’s recent assertion that the Islamic State “is not Islamic,” some of his other equally curious but more subtle comments pronounced in the same speech have been largely ignored. Consider the president’s invocation of the “grievances” meme to explain the Islamic State’s success: “At this moment [...]
Franklin Raff interviewed me yesterday on WCGO concerning my recent article on the international proliferation of Islamic rape gangs. Click here to listen to the 20 minute discussion.
Today Raymond Ibrahim was interviewed by Rick Wiles on TruNews. The nearly 40 minute interview begins at the 23:30 mark.
I recently spent some time watching Shark Week on television. Being fascinated with large predatory fish, I’ve watched many shark programs throughout the years. And I’ve reached one conclusion: the “liberal” response one is accustomed to when the topic of Islam and Islamists come up—that they are misunderstood, that we need to respect their ways [...]
French The wife of former Egyptian president Muhammad Morsi is the latest Muslim Brotherhood “insider” to threaten to expose the special relationship between Morsi and the Obama administration—a relationship the latter insists never existed. Nagla Mahmoud, Morsi’s wife, is reportedly angry at some statements recently made by Hillary Clinton, including that Morsi was “naïve” and [...]
In late June, Raymond Ibrahim chaired a panel on the Western media at the annual Coptic Solidarity conference held in Capitol Hill, D.C.. His segment follows, starting around the 13:15 mark. Click here for the other panelists’ presentations, including Michael Coren, Erick Stakelbeck, Ryan Mauro, and Raymond Arroyo.
Raymond Ibrahim recently appeared on Huffington Post’s “Huffpost Live,” discussing the sex jihad in Syria wih host Marc Lamont Hill:
In Late June, Raymond Ibrahim was interviewed by Michael Coren of Sun News inside the Capitol Building, in Washington D.C., where the annual Coptic Solidarity conference was being held (Raymond chaired a panel which included Michael Coren, Erick Stakelbeck, Ryan Mauro, and Raymond Arroyo). The clip follows:
Editor’s note: Raymond Ibrahim was recently interviewed by Fronda, a leading website in Poland. The English-language version of the Polish interview, originally titled “Raymond Ibrahim: Prostration before Islam,” follows: Who is Raymond Ibrahim? A scholar, a writer, an activist? What is his mission and the main goal? Raymond Ibrahim: I am a little of all [...]
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
- New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria April 2, 2013
- Graphic Images of Christian Persecution Under Islam May 19, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014
- Syria: Child Tied by U.S.-Supported Jihadis and Forced to Watch Killing of Parents June 23, 2013
- Islamic Teaching: Non-Muslims Equal to Dogs August 29, 2013
- Willful Blindness to Global Jihad: Raymond Ibrahim on Secure Freedom Radio
- One Copt Released, Many Still Captive or Dead
- Décapitation des Infidèles: Comment Allah “Guérit les Coeurs des Croyants”
- L’État Islamique a créé un jeu vidéo pour inspirer et former des djihadistes; les caractères crient “Allahu Akbar” en décapitant leurs adversaires
- Islamic State Atrocities: Products of ‘Grievances’?