This article was written for RaymondIbrahim.com by Michele A The world woke up yesterday [Friday, June 26] to the horror of a triple jihadi attack: one at a beach resort in Tunisia, killing 37 and wounding as many; one in a Kuwait city mosque, killing and injuring scores of Shia worshippers; and one at a [...]
Archive | Other Matters RSS feed for this section
Writings on topics not directly related to Islam or the Middle East.
For months, many Western observers have been closely following the minute-by-minute developments concerning the battle between Islamic State and coalition forces in the hopes that such data will help them discern what the future may hold. Yet knowledge of the end game has been available for anyone viewing the Obama administration with the eyes of [...]
In the following video, Hanne Nabintu, historian of religions, interviews me on the history of Islam and the West. Topics include the original (but forgotten) Arab conquests, the (demonized) Crusades, and why the modern West’s notion of “history” is immensely skewed:
Yesterday I appeared on the radio program Issues, Etc., with Todd Wilken, discussing several Mideast and Islamic related topics of the day. Click here to listen to the 13-minute interview.
Earlier today I appeared on Ave Maria Radio, with Al Kresta, discussing a number of topics related to the Islamic State and the root source of Muslim ‘Grievances.” Click here to listen to the interview.
By Ralph H. Sidway, an Orthodox Christian researcher and writer, and author of Facing Islam: What the Ancient Church has to say about the Religion of Muhammad. He operates the Facing Islam blog. The recent Muslim jihad attack at a Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest in Garland Texas has generated strong reactions across the political spectrum. Four of [...]
Gatestone Institute Translations of this item: German Indonesian Italian Portuguese Spanish Swedish Late on the evening of May 8, Newsmax TV announced that pressure from Americans acquainted with Sister Diana Momeka’s visa rejection has just caused the State Department to reverse its decision and permit her entry into the United States. Until then, however, she and others [...]
I was recently interviewed on Reel Talk with Audrey Russo. Topics included why President Sisi will not reform Islam, the continuity of Christian genocide (whether by Ottomans or ISIS), and Obama’s refusal to fulfill his word to the Christian descendants of genocide victims of jihad. Click here to listen to the 30-minute interview.
I was recently interviewed on The Steve Deace show. Topics of discussion included Medieval history between Islam and Christendom — and why it matters for today — the wiping out of entire peoples and languages under Islam, and more. Click here and fast-forward to the 8-minute mark to listen to the interview.
I recently appeared on Ave Maria Radio’s “Kresta in the Afternoon.” Topics discussed included the slaughter of some 30 Christian Ethiopians, the true meaning of “jizya” (it’s not “poll tax”), and how Christians are dying for no other reason than refusing to renounce their faith — and not just at the hands of the Islamic [...]
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
- Warning: Graphic Images of Murdered Christian Girl in Libya December 28, 2014
- Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue January 17, 2015
- Egypt’s Sisi: Islamic “Thinking” Is “Antagonizing the Entire World” January 1, 2015
- Video: Saudis Behead Screaming Woman With Three Sword Strokes January 16, 2015
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014
- Bomb Placed by Coptic Church Dismantled Before Exploding
- Christian Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram Pressured to ‘Cut Throats of Christians’ in Nigeria
- ‘Lawyers’ Work Against Christian Accused of ‘Blasphemy’ in Pakistan
- Islamic State in Egypt: A ‘Fiery Summer’ Awaits ‘Worshippers of the Cross’
- Egyptian School Principal: ‘As long as I am present in the school, no Christian pupils will be accepted’