Now here is some amusing news. According to the Arabic website, Sawt al-Masih al-Hur, members of the Islamic group “Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice” in Suez, Egypt, deciding to implement their namesake, took to whipping an Egyptian woman today because of her clothing—only to receive a sound thrashing at the hands of the citizens of Suez. The picture published by the website says it all.
Egypt: ‘Morality Police’ Thrashed for Whipping Woman
Subscribe and Get Connected
- ‘Muslim Reformers’: Forever Talking the Talk, Never Walking the Walk
- Egyptian President Sisi “Has Not Done a Single Thing” About Radicalism
- Al Azhar Refuses to Denounce Islamic State as “Un-Islamic”
- Ten Ways the Mafia and Islam are Similar
- Christian Convert Illegally Imprisoned and Tortured, Begins Hunger Strike
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria April 2, 2013
- Graphic Images of Christian Persecution Under Islam May 19, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014
- Syria: Child Tied by U.S.-Supported Jihadis and Forced to Watch Killing of Parents June 23, 2013
- Islamic Teaching: Non-Muslims Equal to Dogs August 29, 2013