A few days ago in Safaga, an Egyptian town near the Red Sea, Christian priests from the local Coptic church reported to the local prosecutor that they were personally being threatened with death. According to the February 10, 2013 report from the Arabic news site El Balad, yet another new jihadi group in Egypt calling itself jihad al-kufr or “Jihad Against Infidelity—that is, jihad against all non-Muslims—has been sending the priests “invitations” to enter Islam, or otherwise be killed.
Egypt: Christian Priests Threatened to Convert to Islam or Die
Subscribe and Get Connected
- Egyptian Judge: ‘Unacceptable for Christians to Testify Against Muslims’
- Egyptian Mosque Sermons Reminiscent of ISIS
- Egypt: Grandson of Medical Pioneer Cannot Follow Same Profession Because He Is Christian
- The Islamic Prerequisite of Kuwaiti Citizenship
- Iran: Muslim Convert to Christianity Gets Five Years Prison
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- Warning: Graphic Images of Murdered Christian Girl in Libya December 28, 2014
- Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue January 17, 2015
- Egypt’s Sisi: Islamic “Thinking” Is “Antagonizing the Entire World” January 1, 2015
- Video: Saudis Behead Screaming Woman With Three Sword Strokes January 16, 2015
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014