A few days ago in Safaga, an Egyptian town near the Red Sea, Christian priests from the local Coptic church reported to the local prosecutor that they were personally being threatened with death. According to the February 10, 2013 report from the Arabic news site El Balad, yet another new jihadi group in Egypt calling itself jihad al-kufr or “Jihad Against Infidelity—that is, jihad against all non-Muslims—has been sending the priests “invitations” to enter Islam, or otherwise be killed.
Egypt: Christian Priests Threatened to Convert to Islam or Die
Subscribe and Get Connected
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- Egypt: ‘Morality Police’ Thrashed for Whipping Woman March 16, 2013
- Why Christian Persecution Is Islam’s Achilles’ Heel November 30, 2012
- Muhammad, the Sexual Superman November 7, 2012
- Islam’s Outrageous Obscenities March 28, 2013
- Muslim Cleric Calls U.S. Aid to Egypt ‘Jizya’ March 18, 2013