A few days ago in Safaga, an Egyptian town near the Red Sea, Christian priests from the local Coptic church reported to the local prosecutor that they were personally being threatened with death. According to the February 10, 2013 report from the Arabic news site El Balad, yet another new jihadi group in Egypt calling itself jihad al-kufr or “Jihad Against Infidelity—that is, jihad against all non-Muslims—has been sending the priests “invitations” to enter Islam, or otherwise be killed.
Egypt: Christian Priests Threatened to Convert to Islam or Die
Subscribe and Get Connected
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria April 2, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014
- Graphic Images of Christian Persecution Under Islam May 19, 2013
- Syria: Child Tied by U.S.-Supported Jihadis and Forced to Watch Killing of Parents June 23, 2013
- Islamic Teaching: Non-Muslims Equal to Dogs August 29, 2013
- Revisiting “The Silent Extermination of Iraq’s ‘Christian Dogs’”
- Egypte: Des Partisans des Frères Musulmans Incendient une Boucherie
- La Femme de Morsi Menace d’Exposer «la Relation Spéciale» de Hillary Clinton avec les Frères Musulmans
- Sharks and Islamists: Equally Misunderstood?
- Tripoli: Les Salafistes Bannissent les Croix et les Icônes Chrétiennes