Nigerian government is criticized by the U.S. for going after savage terrorists who murder Christians.
Christianity has a long history of “annoying” its supremacist overlords…
My recent interview with Brian Lilley, on Sun News’ “Byline”
My recent interview on Gary Lane’s the Global Lane about my new book and its topic, Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’ New War on Christians
Trials and Tribulations…
And all around the Muslim world…
My recent interview with Pat Robertson on The 700 Club on my new book Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians.
My recent interview with Glenn Beck on my new book Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians. Your browser does not support iframes.
Using foreign aid as a lever?…
Why do “radicals” love the “moderate” Morsi?…
Like & Follow for Updates
- New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria April 2, 2013
- In Pictures: Savage Islamic Attack on St. Mark Cathedral Allowed by Egyptian Forces April 9, 2013
- Video: ‘I Hate Christians and Am Disgusted by Them’ – Muslim Cleric April 1, 2013
- Islam’s Outrageous Obscenities March 28, 2013
- Egypt: ‘Morality Police’ Thrashed for Whipping Woman March 16, 2013
- Obama Administration Calls for the ‘Human Rights’ of Jihadi Murderers
- Persecution Myth? How the Present Explains the Past
- Crucified Again — Christian Persecution on Sun News
- Islam’s New War on Christians: Raymond Ibrahim Interview with CBN’s Gary Lane
- Assassination Plot Points to Perilous Position of Patriarch