Last week I appeared on over a dozen video and radio interviews — including CBN News, Newsmax, the Eric Metaxas Show, i24 News, the Paul Edwards Program, the Bill Martinez Show, and Colliding Worldviews — regarding the US Army War College’s recent capitulation to CAIR.
Concerning this debacle, Allen West has correctly observed: “My Army has just emboldened and encouraged the enemy, and they are laughing at us.”
A few of the currently available radio interviews follow:
- “Five in Ten, with Derek Gilbert, Sky News”: “Army War College Caves to Muslim Activists.”
- “The Ken Matthews Show“: “Sword and Scimitar is the best book I have ever read on Islamic history.”
- “Secure Freedom Radio, with Frank Gaffney“: “War College cancels Historian after pressure from CAIR and Linda Sarsour.”
- “Al Kresta in the Afternoon, Ava Marie Radio” (starts around minute 4).
- “Janet Mefferd Today” (starts around the 25 minute mark).