I was recently interviewed on Secure Freedom Radio, with Frank Gaffney. Titled, “The Sharia Supremacist Doctrine” and made up of four segments, the 43-minute interview follows. (Beneath it is Secure Freedom Radio’s description).
RAYMOND IBRAHIM, Author of Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West (2018); Author of Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians; Born and raised in the U.S. by Coptic-Egyptian parents born and raised in the Middle East.
- The origins of the war against the West
- Defining the complexities of the word ‘Jihad’
- Differentiating offensive jihad vs. defensive Jihad
- How Sharia supremacism has been operationalized over the centuries
- 14th century battles between Islam and the West
- Why Sharia has been the most persistent enemy to the US
- The persecution of Christians in the Middle East
- Dangers of Sharia blasphemy restrictions