Popular and widely read Egyptian newspaper Al Wafd published the above picture today portraying U.S. President Barrack Hussein Obama as Satan himself. The unflattering picture has been making the rounds on Facebook in the Middle East and, according to Al Wafd, is representative of the hatred growing numbers of people in the region have for the American president, thanks to his staunch and unwavering support for Islamists and jihadiis — whether in Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, or Syria — even as they terrorize, murder, rape, and burn down Christian churches, that is, even as they engage in diabolical activities.
Egyptian Media Portray Obama as Satan
Subscribe and Get Connected
- ‘Muslim Reformers’: Forever Talking the Talk, Never Walking the Walk
- Egyptian President Sisi “Has Not Done a Single Thing” About Radicalism
- Al Azhar Refuses to Denounce Islamic State as “Un-Islamic”
- Ten Ways the Mafia and Islam are Similar
- Christian Convert Illegally Imprisoned and Tortured, Begins Hunger Strike
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria April 2, 2013
- Graphic Images of Christian Persecution Under Islam May 19, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014
- Syria: Child Tied by U.S.-Supported Jihadis and Forced to Watch Killing of Parents June 23, 2013
- Islamic Teaching: Non-Muslims Equal to Dogs August 29, 2013