Popular and widely read Egyptian newspaper Al Wafd published the above picture today portraying U.S. President Barrack Hussein Obama as Satan himself. The unflattering picture has been making the rounds on Facebook in the Middle East and, according to Al Wafd, is representative of the hatred growing numbers of people in the region have for the American president, thanks to his staunch and unwavering support for Islamists and jihadiis — whether in Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, or Syria — even as they terrorize, murder, rape, and burn down Christian churches, that is, even as they engage in diabolical activities.
Egyptian Media Portray Obama as Satan
Subscribe and Get Connected
- West Misses Point—and Lesson—of Buddhist Anti-Muslim Sentiment
- ‘With This Sword Is Civilization And Humanity Slaughtered’
- Islamic State: All Churches in Cairo Must Be Destroyed
- Obama’s Self-Professed “Confusion” About Islamic Terror
- Coptic Monks Lay Before Bulldozers to Protect Ancient Christian Site, Muslim Workers Yell ‘Allahu Akbar!’
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- Warning: Graphic Images of Murdered Christian Girl in Libya December 28, 2014
- Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue January 17, 2015
- Egypt’s Sisi: Islamic “Thinking” Is “Antagonizing the Entire World” January 1, 2015
- Video: Saudis Behead Screaming Woman With Three Sword Strokes January 16, 2015
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014