Popular and widely read Egyptian newspaper Al Wafd published the above picture today portraying U.S. President Barrack Hussein Obama as Satan himself. The unflattering picture has been making the rounds on Facebook in the Middle East and, according to Al Wafd, is representative of the hatred growing numbers of people in the region have for the American president, thanks to his staunch and unwavering support for Islamists and jihadiis — whether in Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, or Syria — even as they terrorize, murder, rape, and burn down Christian churches, that is, even as they engage in diabolical activities.
Egyptian Media Portray Obama as Satan
Subscribe and Get Connected
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria April 2, 2013
- Syria: Child Tied by U.S.-Supported Jihadis and Forced to Watch Killing of Parents June 23, 2013
- Islam’s Outrageous Obscenities March 28, 2013
- Syrian Child Raped and Brutalized by Jihad August 12, 2013
- Al-Qaeda Vows to Slaughter Christians After U.S. ‘Liberates’ Syria September 4, 2013
- Muslim Cleric Incites Children to ‘Slaughter’ Christians and Alawites in Syria
- Islamic Jihad on Christian Nuns: A History
- Ignorada, ‘la mas grande masacre de Cristianos en Siría’
- A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: September, 2013
- New Study Exposes Scandalous Fatwas of Brotherhood and Salafis in Egypt