Random attacks on Egypt’s Christian Copts continue growing, including with very little motive — other than hate, that is. Izzat Ibrahim Izzat, a human rights activist and an official at the Mina branch Word Center for Human Rights, just issued a statement saying that two bearded men, or Salafis — those Muslims who most try to pattern themselves after Islam’ prophet – stabbed a Christian woman named Mary Samir Adib in Alexandria. The two men were riding a motorcycle when they intercepted Mary and stabbed her in her abdomen as she was crossing the street, causing a serious wound in her peritoneal membrane. The Coptic woman was transported to the hospital where she underwent surgery. Although Mary’s family filed a complaint with the police, as usual, the head detective refused to go out and inspect the assault scene. Izzat confirmed that this is not the first attack on Coptic women in Alexandria. Indeed there have been several such cases reported this week without any response from authorities.
Egypt: ‘Bearded Men’ Stab Christian Woman
Subscribe and Get Connected
- ‘With This Sword Is Civilization And Humanity Slaughtered’
- Islamic State: All Churches in Cairo Must Be Destroyed
- Pakistan: Catholic Congregation Held Hostage, Church Robbed by Armed Men
- Raymond Ibrahim Interview on ISIS Abduction of Christians, Western Indifference, and More
- Coptic Monks Lay Before Bulldozers to Protect Ancient Christian Site, Muslim Workers Yell ‘Allahu Akbar!’
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- Warning: Graphic Images of Murdered Christian Girl in Libya December 28, 2014
- Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue January 17, 2015
- Egypt’s Sisi: Islamic “Thinking” Is “Antagonizing the Entire World” January 1, 2015
- Video: Saudis Behead Screaming Woman With Three Sword Strokes January 16, 2015
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014