Random attacks on Egypt’s Christian Copts continue growing, including with very little motive — other than hate, that is. Izzat Ibrahim Izzat, a human rights activist and an official at the Mina branch Word Center for Human Rights, just issued a statement saying that two bearded men, or Salafis — those Muslims who most try to pattern themselves after Islam’ prophet – stabbed a Christian woman named Mary Samir Adib in Alexandria. The two men were riding a motorcycle when they intercepted Mary and stabbed her in her abdomen as she was crossing the street, causing a serious wound in her peritoneal membrane. The Coptic woman was transported to the hospital where she underwent surgery. Although Mary’s family filed a complaint with the police, as usual, the head detective refused to go out and inspect the assault scene. Izzat confirmed that this is not the first attack on Coptic women in Alexandria. Indeed there have been several such cases reported this week without any response from authorities.
Egypt: ‘Bearded Men’ Stab Christian Woman
Subscribe and Get Connected
- The Ultimate Source of Islamic Hate for Infidels
- Former Jihadi Leader: Brotherhood Bought Al-Qaeda ‘Terror Support’ for $25 Million
- Obama Admin: Fighting Terrorism but Supporting Terrorists?
- ‘They Are Slaughtering Us Like Chickens’: Muslim Persecution of Christians, December 2013
- Jihad on Cigarettes
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria April 2, 2013
- Graphic Images of Christian Persecution Under Islam May 19, 2013
- Syria: Child Tied by U.S.-Supported Jihadis and Forced to Watch Killing of Parents June 23, 2013
- Islamic Teaching: Non-Muslims Equal to Dogs August 29, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood Slaughter Christian Woman March 30, 2014