With the ousting of Muhammad Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood, the homes and churches of Egypt’s Christians are seeing an unprecedented rise in anti-Christian graffiti. The following are some of the pictures that were recently disseminated, captioned with translation of graffiti and location information. The name of Coptic Pope Tawadros especially appears repeatedly, and is a reminder of the jihad unleashed on Egypt’s Christians, for daring to behave like free men and women by supporting the popular June 30 Revolution against the tyrannical Brotherhood.
Walls of Hate: Anti-Christian Graffiti Vandalizes Egypt
Subscribe and Get Connected
Subscribe For Updates
Like & Follow for Updates
If you would like to help translate Mideast news for RaymondIbrahim.com, click here.
- Warning: Graphic Images of Murdered Christian Girl in Libya December 28, 2014
- Italy: Muslims Destroy and Urinate on Virgin Mary Statue January 17, 2015
- Egypt’s Sisi: Islamic “Thinking” Is “Antagonizing the Entire World” January 1, 2015
- Video: Saudis Behead Screaming Woman With Three Sword Strokes January 16, 2015
- Muslim Brotherhood Member Rapes Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution April 24, 2014